Splendors of Poland Tour
with Stefan Szafarek
What You Can Expect
- Small groups, tours are limited to 16 participants
- Individualized approach to your needs and wants
- Tour leader Stefan Szafarek, Juris Doctor, UCONN School of Law graduate, and native of Poland, with two full time tour guides, as well as knowledgeable local guides, will serve you during the trip.
- You will be shown the many fascinating modern and historical sites in Poland with Class "0" sites on the United Nations unique world treasures list, as well as breathtaking scenery, distinctive folklore, and cultural events.
- You will visit the Tatra mountain region, the Plains and 1,000 Lakes region, as well as the Baltic Sea.
- NYC nonstop flight to Warsaw then onto Krakow on Polish LOT Airlines, for the eighth time awarded the best airline in Central and Eastern Europe by the prestigious British magazine, "Business Travel World."
- Stylish hotels in convenient locations
- Three meals a day – gourmet when possible: banquet at Wierzynek
- Private luxury air-conditioned transportation, horse-drawn carriage rides, boat rides.
- Bottled water will be available at no charge for the duration of the trip
- Baggage handling portage, tips, and entrance fees included as indicated.
- Special shopping opportunities – Polish crystals, tablecloths, hand-made needlework, modern folk art, hand embroidery, Boleslawiec stoneware, silver and amber jewelry
- Evening entertainment for those interested: music, opera, dancing, massage, etc.
- Religious services information available upon request
- Learn about the production of Polish vodka, create your own variety during our tour of the distillery
- Telephone contact from the USA or other countries available 24/7 through the tour leader's cell phone Inquire about famous Polish spas, hunting, skiing, sailing, horseback riding, vacation tours.
Other international trips i.e. South Africa bloodless safari and sightseeing are available. Please ask for details. FOR TOURS TO EGYPT Please see